Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Erin Says Goodbye


It's very hard to say goodbye to No More Homeless Pets in Utah after eight years but I feel so lucky to have been a part of this great organization. I have accepted a position with Best Friends Animal Society and though it's an exciting opportunity to work on their four national campaigns, it was a very difficult decision to make.
I have been with No More Homeless Pets in Utah since almost the beginning and it's been an exciting journey. Thank you for being there through the good and challenging times. You are the foundation of what we do. Your donations, volunteer hours and words of encouragement keep No More Homeless Pets in Utah going.

I will miss all my amazing co-workers as well as all the volunteers, members and media folks who have become good friends. And my days won't be the same without the office kitties and their crazy antics in the rafters above.

You have all been such an inspiration. I have never met so many people so willing to give of themselves. I love all the wonderful emails and stories you have sent me over the years and I will really miss that connection. I feel like I know many of you even though we have never met in person. I know we share a bond of love and concern for Utah's homeless animals.

The staff here has an incredible work ethic and a passion for animal welfare that's unparalleled. With that kind of energy and dedication, it's just fun to go to work. I am proud to have been a part of such a diverse group of deeply compassionate people who work so hard each day to save the lives of Utah's homeless dogs and cats. I have so many wonderful memories to take with me.

Thanks to your unwavering support and dedication to the animals, I know No More Homeless Pets in Utah will continue to do great things in communities across the state. I'm excited to transition into a No More Homeless Pets in Utah volunteer and I hope to see you at the next event!

-Erin Fell
PR Director

No comments:

Post a Comment