Friday, April 17, 2009

Meet Amber Randall, Adoption Coordinator!


I’m Amber Randall , Adoption Coordinator. I’ve been working for NMHPU since October 2008 and have been a foster home long before that. I was born into animal rescue, as my mom was doing it since she was young. Even at 3 years old I was picketing against animal lab testing and hanging out with my mom at animal adoption events. Growing up, we always had furry friends to keep us company and entertained.

I really enjoy working at NMHPU. It is so rewarding when these homeless animals get a second chance to a loving home. I look forward to the day when the animal population is under control and there aren’t so many homeless animals being euthanized. Please spay and neuter your pets! Together, we can help save the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment